Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Tuesday's Musing

Good TUESDAY evening,


It was beautiful today...still cooler than normal...but a wonderful day. We were exceptionally busy at the office today and I'm not sure why. Maybe people were just getting all their ducks in a row before they filed their TAXES. Bud and I filed ours tonight. Whew...glad that's over with. We did owe a little...but not enough to complain about.


I have an hour for lunch and if I've not any pressing errands to run I usually eat my lunch in the shade somewhere and read or write. Sometimes I listen to music and just relax. If I'm reading or studying an hour passes too quickly. It's my quiet time... no interruptions (unless hubby calls me on my cell phone) and I can read and meditate in solitude. I truly enjoy that time. I actually crave it when I've had to run errands and can't get that "alone time". Just me in my car with my thoughts and listening for His voice through His Word. I've had many prayers answered praying in my car all alone. God is so kind to show us what we need and to give it to us at just the right time. What's that chorus... "He's an on time God". That He is!! I always go back to the office refreshed.


After almost 20-years, God is answering my prayers for my children and grandchildren. I heard about a preacher that ends each service telling the members of his church, "NEVER GIVE UP" (Winston Churchill was right).


Mother's NEVER GIVE UP. God knows when they are ready to listen... Keep praying, the answer is on the way.


Have a blessed week with Jesus.



My devotional website: http://heart2heartministries.injesus.com/







No comments: