Tuesday, January 1, 2008

2008

 

crd_NewYear08_title_1024x768 copy It's here...2008           Are we ready?

I believe this will be a year filled with many changes in this world and even in our individual lives.

We'll soon be going through a Presidential transition that will mean many changes for all of us.  There are serious situations, politically, and otherwise, bubbling and boiling in our nation and in the WORLD at large... that we really don't know what to expect. 

All I know... I must be READY!  I must STAY READY!  I must be on GUARD and ALERT day and night.  I don't want to be subtly wooed into the mold of this world's thought patterns and trends.  I want to adhere to the WORD of GOD and be found acceptable in His sight.  Not one of us knows the day nor the hour that we will meet our creator!  We'll all (most likely) meet that moment at different times.  It would be wonderful to RISE to meet HIM as a Body... but I know I just want to be READY whenever that time reaches for me.  I don't want to be found complacently drowsy, lukewarm, or heaven forbid ASLEEP! 

There's so many things I want to see take place and want to be here for... things I'm believing God for.  But His WILL is all important to me and if my time is shortened on this earth...then so be it.  He knows why and I won't question God.

Our blessed HOPE...His soon appearing.

How GREAT is our GOD... How GREAT is His NAME...He's the GREATEST ONE, and forever the same.  (Oh yes) He rolled back the waters of the mighty Red Sea, and He said (a promise) I'll never leave you, so just put your TRUST in me.

What a beautifully true old chorus that is!  GOD is great and greatly to be PRAISED!

Have a blessed NEW YEAR with JESUS!

 

 

No comments: