Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I really didn’t forget…

DSC00829

It’s been a crazy few weeks.  Actually, this summer was a flurry of activity and seemed to whiz by quickly.  I simply cannot believe it’s really September 1st today.  It seems like just a few days ago that I was looking forward to the Summer months.   

We moved the insurance office to a new location the last weekend in May and we opened the new office June 1st.  It gives us so much more room and the parking is wonderful.  Hopefully we will increase our book of business since we have good exposure to the main road now with easy access! 

Other than traveling to Wisconsin in April for (our oldest grandson) Brian and Tina’s wedding and an overnighter in Nashville at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel, we haven’t traveled or been camping this year!  I hope to go camping sometime this month… but I’m not sure when or how we’ll work that out since there’s several upcoming meetings in September.

Our Great-granddaughter Chloe, turned 3 years old this August 25th and Micah our grandson turned 11 in August too!  Brock our 2nd oldest grandson  turned 16 in April and Kailee our only granddaughter turned 15 in February.  They are growing up too fast for me.  Especially so, since they don’t live close to me now. 

So far, Bud is enjoying his forced retirement.  He’s found plenty to do and not to do  **grin**.  I’ve offered to provide a list but he doesn’t think he needs one.

Just keeping you posted and to let you know I have some thoughts and notes I’m working on and will be writing soon.  Don’t give up on me yet…  My heart is full, I’ve just got to find the time to write!

 

Have a blessed week with Jesus… He’s there ALL the time!

No comments: