Friday, October 23, 2009

Some more…

We have had some beautiful weather the last few days. NO RAIN…NO HUMIDITY… and temps in the upper 60’s and lower 70’s during the day and low 50’s at night. My kind of weather. While I hate to see Winter coming… I do love the Autumn season. I love fall colors…the earthy hues with brilliant oranges and yellows thrown in occasionally. I find autumn to be energizing and find myself getting ready for “nesting”… aren’t we supposed to nest and stay inside in the winter… you know, hibernate!? I wish that were true! LOL


I do enjoy all the seasons… but the summer humidity is not kind to my disposition…or body! I can get pretty cranky when I can’t breathe the “thick” air that surrounds me with its clinging, sweaty choke hold! I don’t mind the warm, even HOT weather… I grew up in Southern Cal, so I know HOT. But the humidity drains me down to a whimpering puppy. I think it came with age… while not LIKING it when I was younger… I don’t remember HATING it like I do now!


Well, enough about “H”! Here’s some “random” photos I think you might enjoy.


Misc Summer 2009 009


Misc Summer 2009 065


Misc Summer 2009 066 The first three photos are of my Sunday School Class.


Misc Summer 2009 102Pastor Childers - Church Study



Misc Summer 2009 088 My newest bookshelf.


October 17-2009 002Part of my "bird" collection.



October 17-2009 001Yes, I still collect OWLS.


October 17-2009 033






I love to photograph flowers and nature. I will get all my nature photos together and post a few at a time… I promise not to overwhelm you. This was taken at Sister Margaret’s home. The last Hurrah of Summer.



This rose is from Mr. James Jurney's Memorial Service.

I must run… off to work. Today is FRIDAY! Hip Hip Hooray!!!! I’m at the office by myself today. Hope it’s not busy! I can get some filing done and other organizing!

No comments: